The followings are Incorporated Association GUNDAM GLOBAL CHALLENGE “GGC” measures taken for the protection of personal information of its customers.
1. GGC handling of personal information of its customers will comply with pertinent laws and regulations.
2. GGC will acquire the personal information of its customers lawfully and rightfully. It will not use wrongful methods to acquire such information. It will give individual and public notice of its intended use of personal information to the customers to whom such information relates. In the event it needs to use such information for purposes other than the said purpose, it will provide individual and public notice of the new purposes of such use and after obtaining the customers' consent, will use such information.
3. GGC will implement appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access to or loss, destruction, alteration, or disclosure of customers' personal information.
4. In the event GGC entrusts the handling of personal information of its customers to an outside party, GGC will execute an agreement with such party necessary to ensure the security control of such information and will supervise such party appropriately.
5. GGC receives a request from a customer to disclose, correct, discontinue the use of, or delete that customer's personal information, it will take an appropriate action after verifying the identity of such consumer.
6. Except in the following cases, GGC will not disclose a customer's personal information to a third party:
(1) Cases where the customer agrees to such disclosure.
(2) Cases where the information is disclosed in a form whereby the customer cannot be identified (for example, in the form of statistical data).
(3) Cases where GGC is required to provide such information pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and/or other relevant laws.
(4) Cases where such third party who has received such personal information shall not be deemed a “third party” as defined in Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
7. GGC will review and improve its measures for the protection of personal information on an ongoing basis.
Establishment July 09, 2014
Incorporated Association GUNDAM GLOBAL CHALLENGE
Representative Director Yasuo Miyakawa
Handling of Personal Information
Purposes of Use of Personal Information
GGC will use personal information of its customers to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes.
1. To verify the identity of customers of GGC when they use its services.
2. To inform the customers of GGC about its services and products, campaign, and to send surveys and direct mails.
3. To send GGC products and premiums;
4. To respond to inquiries from the customers of GGC.
5. To use such personal information (including the footage identifiable which has been shot at shows, events, or location tests) as a material for research, development, sale of GGC products.
6. To achieve the purpose specified separately in the specific situation where GGC. has obtained such personal information (if any).
In order to provide our customers with improved services, cookies may be used on websites operated by GGC. These cookies will not breach customers' privacy. Each website where cookies are used will clearly indicate the purpose of use of such cookies respectively in advance. Depending on the browser you use, you may be able to change its settings so as to inactivate the cookie function. As a consequence however you may not be able to access some or any of the services provided on our web pages.
Links to other websites
GGC accepts no liability for the handling of personal information of its customers which has been provided to a third party at such party's websites that are linked to websites operated by GGC.
Provision of Personal Information of Minors
In case GGC intends to obtain personal information from minors, it will do so after obtaining the consent of their legal representatives as necessary.
Inquiries concerning personal information
For any inquiries or requests concerning your personal information (such as a request to our company to disclose, correct, stop the use of, delete your personal information or to notify you of the intended use of your personal information), please contact the department below for further details.
Please contact us from the inquiry form
July 09, 2014
Chief Privacy Officer